1\series RJ45 Cat5E module can meet ISO/IEC11801, TIA/EIA568.
2\The capability of these modules is better than the standard.
3\A good variety type of the modules provide more choices
A shielded version is available to maximum protection from EMI/RFI interference by utilizing fully shielded jacks and connecting hardware, you can reduce the effects of interference on the network data transmissions . The compact size provides high-density connectivity in the work area and telecommunications room .
Features and benefits
- Available in Cat 5E T568A/B wiring schemes, meet or exceed TIA/EIA Cat5E requirements
- Shielding protects against EMI/RFI interference
- The V style IDC contacts flex not fatigue when terminated
- Termination caps prevent wire from dropping off
- Housing: high temperature thermoplastic
- Compact jack design, 8 positions and 8 conductors
- Contract: phosphor bronze , phosphor bronze with 6 to 50 u" gold plate
- Accept 22-26 AWG solid with a insulation diameter of 0.4 - 0.6 mm
- Easy to be terminated Low attenuation loss and high return loss
- High reliability and superior performance
- Available in different colors